From very early we leave the hotel (Approx.: 4:00), heading to the train station in Ollantaytambo, to board the train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes, then we will take a local bus that will take us to our expected destination, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. There, we will feel all the energy and positive vibes of the Andes, and we will visit the religious, urban and agricultural areas of this impressive Inca citadel. In the afternoon we will return to the city of Cusco, where the tour ends (around 8:00 p.m.).
Does not include:
• Airfare. IF THE PASSENGER WISHES, PRICES CAN BE ADJUSTED FROM THE COUNTRY OR CITY OF ORIGIN, ACCORDING TO THE OFFERS AND ITINERARIES OF THE AVAILABLE AIR COMPANIES. THIS IS DONE WITH PREVIOUS COORDINATION WITH THE COMPANY.
• Hotel in Cusco. (Prices vary according to the passenger's preference of 2 *, 3 *, 4 * or 5 *).
• Entrance to Huayna Picchu.
• Entrance to the site museum. (If entry is desired, it is done prior coordination with the company).
• Train services, schedules and prices vary according to the passenger’s preference and the availability of trains at the time.
• Breakfasts are usually in the hotel. Lunches and dinners according to recommendations and / or preferences of the passenger.
TRAIN VISTADOME: If you are a lover of nature and landscapes, the Vistadome train is your best option. The panoramic windows located on the walls and ceilings of the wagons help the connection with the exterior be experienced in a very vivid way.
The Vistadome * train approaches the landscapes of the Machu Picchu route in a unique way, making its passengers feel, in some way, part of the nature that surrounds them. In addition, on the return trip the Vistadome has a fashion show on board that will show you an exclusive collection of baby alpaca with the latest trends in alpaca clothing which you can buy if you wish and it also features a live dance show , all inspired by the millenary culture of the Andes. It additionally has a snack with ingredients from the area, so that you can go living the Andean experience from the gastronomy. It also includes non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy onboard.
TRAIN EXPEDITION: If you want to live the adventure of your trip to Machu Picchu at a lower cost, in a train with all amenities on board, the Expedition train is perfect for what you are looking for. The decoration of the wagons of the Expedition train breathes the Inca culture and is the perfect anteroom for what will be your visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu. You will be able to enjoy the wonderful landscapes and take the best panoramic pictures of an unparalleled route.
It will also have a highly trained staff who will be in charge of assisting you during the trip and offering you a hot or cold drink and a snack with Andean ingredients. And as an additional service, you can access the onboard sales service that will offer you everything you need for your tour of the Inca citadel.
PRESIDENTIAL INKARAIL TRAIN
The only private service to Machu Picchu
A whole car just for you and your companions. Includes welcome champagne and the most exquisite tasting menu accompanied by the best wines of the region, as well as an open bar with the best drinks at your entire disposal. A car full of details that evoke all the color and flavor of the Andean culture.
EXECUTIVE INKARAIL TRAIN
Live the mystical experience of an unforgettable trip
Start your journey enjoying comfortable seats and our excellent service. Enjoy the incredible landscape that envelops the road to Machu Picchu between snow-capped peaks, imposing mountains, winding river and vegetation change to enter the magical rainforest that houses the Inca citadel.
Enjoy a variety of complimentary natural beverages, prepared with Andean essences that represent the region. The hospitality of our staff will ensure a pleasant experience until you reach the Aguas Calientes train station.
• Valuable information prior to the tour, for different recommendations and data to consider. (Day prior to the tour, at the Hotel or facilities of the agency, according to the preference of the tourist)
• Private transportation Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco (Outbound and return).
• Train ticket: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
• Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
• Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
• Professional guide in English/Spanish, throughout the tour. (Ask for other languages, additional costs may apply).
• Lunch in Aguas Calientes, snacks, mineral water.
|Train Class||1-2 people||3-4 people|
|CLASS I||500 $||405 $|
|CLASS II||450 $||360 $|
|Train Class||1-2 people||3-4 people|
|CLASS I||465 $||380 $|
|CLASS II||415 $||330 $|
|SUPER ECONOMY CLASS (for Peruvian nationals only)||260 $||200 $|
Some Pictures from the Tour